2nd annual earth day marketplace
A Two Part Event
A daytime event, which will consist of a marketplace featuring 25+ local vendors from across the GTA. There will be many opportunities for small businesses to connect with customers in-person and find collaborations with like-minded entrepreneurs.
And a nighttime event, which will be ticketed and consist of fashion runways by sustainable local designers, vocal performances by local artists, an art gallery, a tattoo artist and a fully equipped bar. The nighttime event will be an excellent opportunity for creatives from the community to connect and network.
*A portion of all tickets sold will be donated to Forest Ontario, to help plant more trees and keep our forests prosperous and protected.
- Vendors will have the option to choose from one of the three booths
- 8x8ft for $180 (tax incl.)
- 10x10ft for $220 (1 remaining)
- 15x10ft for $300 (1 remaining)
- Booths may be split between 2 vendors; please indicate in the form below if you are splitting a booth with another vendor.
- Each vendor will be provided with custom ads and digital materials for promotional purposes.
- Vendors will be allowed to restock throughout the duration of the event.
- Vendors are responsible for bringing any equipment needed for their booth (racks, tables, hangers, signage etc.).
- Tables may be rented: $10 for a 5ft table and chairs for $5
- Vendors will have 8 hours (11PM - 7PM) of selling time on Saturday, April 22nd (Earth Day)
- Vendors will receive 2 complimentary tickets to join our evening event.
VENDOR SETUP & TEARDOWN:
- Vendors may arrive at the location as early as 9AM to begin setup.
- Vendors are required to start packing up at 7PM.
- Vendors are required to be out of the building by 8PM.
- Parking lot right across the street for vendors and customers.
- Wheelchair accesible - ramp located at front to main entrance.
Vendor spaces are limited. Submitting this form does not guarantee a booth at the Earth Day Market. All selected applicants will be contacted within 3 business days via Instagram direct message.
The Parkdale Hall opened its door to the public in 2020 as an events venue. Ever since, it’s gained fame for hosting concerts, miscellaneous events, and especially vintage markets such as the Sunday Market. Furthermore, The Parkdale Hall has hosted many other successful thrifting events such as The Street Market and Lost and Found Market.
The Parkdale Hall also has a 1200sq ft parking lot across the street free of charge for all vendors to conveniently park and unload.